Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DAY 27

I started the day off eating salmon at a French restaurant. It was great! A huge group of us went to brunch over by Pikes Place.

We split up and went our separate ways; Deb, Tracey, Mary Anne and I walked around for a bit then drove back home to Portland. By the afternoon we were home and for some reason tired from doing nothing all day. I don't remember, but I think we all took naps. Mary Anne worked on her color and design homework, which is looking very impressive! She is so dedicated and consistent with her art. It is very impressive and inspiring to me.

I made dinner that night: dolled up spaghetti, salad and garlic bread. When it got dark, I watched the 6th Sense. I hadn't seen it since it first came out on video. I forgot so much of it. I was peeking out from under a blanket, glued on the tv. It is such a great movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment