Friday, August 1, 2008

DAYS 30 & 31

Can you tell I am burnt out on blogging? I am also tired and sore from working all week. It hasn't been hard work just taxing because I've had to focus on one task for hours at a time, like painting 2 sets of french doors. I've really enjoyed working for Jillian, I am just glad I can sleep in tomorrow.

The last 2 days I worked about 8 hours each day painting various things and casting belt buckles. Tonight Deb and I saw Mongol, which was visually stunning and very intense.

I just got a call from my friend, Celeste, and she got accepted into an art residency program!!! I am so excited for her! WAHOO!!! I applied too, but I need my bf to check the mail for me.

I still haven't developed my film. I havent done much this week besides work, eat and sleep.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment