Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thur, Aug 14th, DAY 45

Started the day off with more resume writing. I am really loving the book. ;-)

I drove up to Fort Collins to hang out with a friend from the Black Forest Camp days. Matt was a red headed a counselor who got burnt all the time. I had to tease him and poke his sun burns. I was nice like that. Plus I was 17. Today Matt took me to Horse Tooth reservoir for a hike. It is so nice to get out of the city! We didn't see any wild life, but we did get a little rained on.

Then on the way to the Rio for Mexican, we were attacked by golf ball sized hail!! Lunch was delicious. We went back to his place and watched Anger Management. Matt is a magician, so he gave me a show. My mind is still stumped. I have no idea how he did any of the tricks.

That night we met up with some of his friends and played air hockey. The drive there and back to Denver so liberating. It is so nice to get myself around town, instead of waiting on public transportation. The stereo system was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment