Monday, March 10, 2014

Photos from Big Basin

For two nights I camped out at Big Basin. I figured that would be plenty of time to explore the State Park. I was wrong. This park is HUGE!!! I need to come back here again.











For five years as a kid, I got to live in England in a little village out in the countryside. On the weekends and for vacations my family would visit cathedrals and old churches with ancient cemeteries. Things havent changed much. So far on this trip I've visited a Cloistered Nunnery in Carmel and the Taungpulu Monastery in Big Basin and a Catholic church in Cambria. When I travel I end up at sacred places and at libraries (for more than just to use the computers and the internet to blog).








1 comment:

  1. What was the statues made of? That yellow color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete