Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a Miss

Really this post is for my reference, since this evening Google reminded me the following things:

calculating sales tax

circumference and surface area of a cone

I felt old when I calculated that it's been 7 years since I've regularly used these formulas. To top is off, leaving the taco stand at dinner I was called mam. I am not old enough to be called a ma'am. It's miss, thank you. Not ma'am!!!

In case you are wondering why this sudden interest in math, I need it to figure out the materials for 1 tipi, so I can create a price sheet. Stay toned for more information on how to place your order.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only person who's being called ma'am. Don't they know the difference? I get called that a lot. I feel old.

    ReplyDelete