Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Focused








Last week for $2, I saw the above speakers in person! In case you don't know them by face, that's Michael Phelps, Gen. Colin Powell, Zig Ziglar, Mayor Giuliani, Phil Town, and several more. I was skeptical too about the price of the tickets. They are cheap so anyone can go the the Get Motivated Business Seminar. It was amazing!

While there my mom and I signed up for a 2 day workshop on becoming an educated investor. Yesterday we finished the workshop and learned an incredible amount. Now I am not as fearful about the economy because I understand the stock market better.

What I learned is that I need to continue to educate myself, have a game plan, goals and be decisive. For sure, I'll be posting about this some more.

After I finish The Essential Buffett: Timeless Principles for the New Economyand Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Daythese are the top priority:



Related Links:
Week 12 HITS (More about the Motivational Seminar)

No comments:

Post a Comment