Saturday, February 28, 2009

Amazon Giftcard

Did you know you can buy giftcards on amazon and have them emailed to that lucky person?

I figured that you'd have to wait for an actual giftcard to be mailed, but technology is far beyond that. It's as simple as typing in any amount you wish to give to your friend, type in their email address and then enter your credit card number. How exciting would that be to get that in the inbox, instead of spam and forwards? Plus you don't have to wrap it. I'm enamored by the idea. Just had to share.












Check it out: amazon giftcard that you buy online!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these instructions. I love amazon.com.

    You know how some people get fat from thinking about food? A book will get sent to me from amazon.com everytime I think about one.

    ReplyDelete