1. Love sorting things: plastic caps, legos, jars of pens, hardware. It’s so bad I do it to relax.
2. Grew up in the countryside in England playing Robin Hood, while climbing all the trees in a dress.
3. Ambitious artist with atypical left-brain tendencies: organized, analytical and on-time for appointments and deadlines
4. I was picked for varsity softball in high school but I told the coach I’d rather play on JV because that coach didn’t take the fun out of the sport.
5. Thankful for my allergies to "all-things-American": gluten, dairy and eggs. Makes me more creative, healthy and explorative.
6. Dyslexic (when very tired)
7. When I was a kid, I’d regularly ask for ice as dessert when everyone else had ice cream. Sign of things to come? I still prefer fresh fruit, like a mango, to a sweet dessert.
8. Got my license the 1st semester of college when I was 17. Mom and I drove together because we had Spanish together.
9. For a year I worked in a castle. Had the key to every room including the tunnels, basements and attics. One time I slept on the roof by myself and was terrified that the mountain lions were going to find me.
10. I was home schooled full-time until 10th grade. I then went part-time to public school, because I thought I was missing something, and ended up graduating with a diploma. I loved being home schooled! I much prefer setting my own intense pace and choosing my own topics and ways of learning them.