1. Choose a sheep image.
Like this sheep with magnets in its feet.
2. Put the sheep in a different location, using photoshop or a camera.
Deadline: Midnight on Wednesday, April 15th
Prize: 1 tac sheep!!
- Winner will be announced on Friday, April 17th
- Sheep will be mailed to the winner on Monday, April 20th.
- wire legs are posable
- The sheep are not toys. They are made to live on the ceilings, walls or cork boards.
To enter your image, revisit this blog on either April 14th or 15th. When you submit, I will have Mr. Linky set up. You'll type in your name and the url that has your image (such as the specific page on your blog). It's super easy.
- Mastery of image manipulation is not required.
- If you don't know how to use Photoshop, you can photograph the quadruped in a new setting.
- I'm looking for the most creative, quirky... Something that makes me laugh. It needs to look thoughtful and not slap dash.
- You are welcome to change the color of the sheep, alter...
- Offensive, sexual or violent images are not accepted.
- You may include more than one sheep in your compilation, but it more won't win you extra points.
- Bonus points for looking at others submissions and leaving positive, constructive feedback or encouragement. Butt kissers need not try.
- Please include a few sentences describing why you chose the location that you did.
Images to Pick From:
More images of sheep to pick from at ElizabethSymington.com. They're with the installations under the portfolio section.
- 10 minute documentary on creating these miniature sheep
- Fell in love with a blue sheep? Buy one online at my etsy store.
- photoshop tutorials
If you have questions, leave a comment here and I'll get back to you in a timely manner. Have fun!