Friday, April 24, 2009

pics of SF




















I was out in San Francisco for a business trip assisting artists with lots of random tasks, from sorting bottle caps to sewing. The weather was super odd for the Bay at 90 degrees. I loved it! I biked around all over and only got into one altercation with a car. It was a memorable and encouraging time there.

Unfortunately I didnt have time to catch up with everyone, since my number one reason there was to work as much as possible. I like visitors! I can put you up in a handmade tipi, here in Sacramento! If sleeping on the ground sounds like a drag, I'll be back in May for my commencement.

FYI- I'm cutting back on posting, due to super pressing areas that need massive action.

Pics of San Fran from earlier this week are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment