Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 20- graduation and 25th birthday party!













This week was jammed pack of wonderful events.

















Traditional ice cream and waffles for breakfast on the day of a birthday. I ate mine this morning to celebrate my 25th b-day.


























Check out the photos
here of the graduation/birthday party, the waffle breakfast and cutting open the pink, plastic pig.


Thank you everyone for such a wonderful week!! I feel so special and loved.

read:
Week 21 HITS
Week 19 HITS

Table of Contents for HITS (Happenings in the Studio)

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome my talented, resourceful, 25 year old daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream and waffles...Yum! My friend's birthday is coming up and we'll have a pool party too. All our college classmates and friends will be there so it'll be like a graduation/birthday party too. Swimming, beer, and crazy friends: perfect party combination! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete