Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 21 HITS - My dog is home!!










Chip is home!!! He escaped out of the backyard in SF and was gone for 3 long days!















It was a super emotional last few days, hence the late posting for HITS. My dog went missing for 3 days. Then last night I got a call, thanks to the fliers of Chip's photo plastered all over. I am so grateful and super relieved. Thank you to everyone for helping to look for my cutie and for your thoughts and prayers. My home felt so empty with out him.

I spent the week starting and finishing a scarf (but you cant see it since it's a Christmas present) and knit some bean bags with the new stitch patterns that I learned. I went to a tax strategy workshop over the weekend in SF and learned about what can be deducted and different business entities (LLC vs. different types of corporations) and their advantages and disadvantages.














(Random photo for you that I snagged from my Aunt on FB. It's her wedding 19 1/2 years ago. That's me on the far right standing next to my cousin Jennifer. Aren't we all so cute?)

I'm keeping this super brief since this week I need to spend more time doing things, then documenting. The exciting news (besides having my dog back!!) is that I'm installing 3 very long cactus lights in a friends loft this weekend! They turned out beautifully. I'd love to keep them, but they have a perfect home waiting for them.

Thanks for checking in.








read:
Week 22 HITS
Week 20 HITS
Table of Contents for HITS (Happenings in the Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment