Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 23 HITS








































Last week's HITS (Happenings In The Studio) was a day late, plus getting to have company, not much went on in the art studio. Instead the weather beckoned me outside and away from the computer. It was a much needed and welcomed break.

I did do a little knitting. It was the first time I tried to decipher and follow a pattern. There are entirely too many stitches and my work doesnt look like the pattern in the book, so tomorrow I'll see if google can help.

Phrase of the week: "It's all about supple manipulations of the vocal track." (Now click here for a video of Tuvan throat singing.)


Photos of this week's biking trips are here.








read:
Week 24 HITS
Week 22 HITS
Table of Contents for HITS (Happenings in the Studio)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. Makes me want to go outside too! But I will stay focused today on the to-do list so that the rest of the week is a happier one.

    It was really fun having company. You are a marvelous hostess, my dear daughter.

    ReplyDelete