Monday, May 18, 2009

Sacramento Thrift Stores

Last weekend a friend and I went to a bunch of thrift stores. The ones listed here I'd never been to before. What's nice about them is that they are all in the same neighborhood.

Cottage Thrift

Just open about a month ago (April 2009)
7614 Fair Oaks before the split
284-9514
Small but clean and organized
bunch of knitting needles

Goodwill
at the fair oaks manzanita split, turn onto manzanita
4126 manzanita
481-6412
Lots of organized clothes
No exchanges or returns (is this standard at thrift stores?)

Weave Thrift Store
6634 Fair Oaks
Purple building
Lots of organized clothes
481-6376
50% off everything on Saturdays (This seems too good to be true! Is this right?)

Thrift Store

on the 6200 Fair Oaks block next to a California Family Fitness and a fencing club
Biggest thrift store visited to that day
It has a big dressing room :-)
no returns or exchanges
Lots of organized clothes- I'll be back for Summer clothes!


Anyone has recommendations for thrift stores in Sacramento that have lots of plastic cups???

1 comment:

  1. You might ask Sandra about thriftstores. She frequents them and gets great deals.

    I haven't been to the Cottage Thrift or Thrift store next to the CFF. I'll have to visit both the next time I go to school (August).

    Next time you go, remember, I'm still looking for a mixer and $1 is my max price.

    ReplyDelete