Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 28 HITS










This is the first time I have been sick all year and it feels like it's making up for lost time. I caught whatever has been going around; mostly a bad cough and fatigue. Other then resting so much I am now stir crazy, I've been reading, watching movies and knitting. It is so hard to take it easy and rest. Seems like all I do is drink liquids and take naps. I am so ready to being back to normal.

I made a hat and a matching scarf. This hat was the first finished project I've made from a pattern! I actually unwounded it since I knit it too lose and it could of fit a giant! I'll reknit it this week.

I finished reading Terry Practhett's Going Postal and almost done with The Swiss Family Robinson.

On the up side I watched Coraline on DVD and the commentary! Of course it was spectacular and it made me want to more to Portland even sooner!


Over on CapitalistChicks.com my latest article is out called "Moving out of your comfort zone to advance business."



Hopefully next week I'll have more interesting things to report on (meaning I wont be sick and lethargic).

Take care,







read:
Week 29 HITS
Week 27 HITS
Table of Contents for HITS (Happenings in the Studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment