Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 29 HITS










It's been 29 weeks that Happenings in the Studio has been running and it's time to say goodbye. It started off as a way to motivate myself to do creative projects through out the week, since graduating from art school. After 1/2 a year, it's not very rewarding to write this weekly post, since there's often no dialog between you and me. Thank you to everyone who dropped by to check in on the life of this artist. I do plan on continuing to blog, and post random things about art and my life.


Hobnail Boots (something random for you)








Being a big Beatles fan I have wondered every time I listened to "Happiness Is a Warm Gun" what were hobnail boots. Thanks to wikipedia I now know. They are work boots with short nails with fat heads hammered into the soles for extra traction.

take care,





read:
August HITS (moving from a weekly artist update to a monthly format)
Week 28 HITS
Table of Contents for HITS (Happenings in the Studio)

2 comments:

  1. bummer, even if I have not been commenting as much lately I have still been following. I'll still check in from time to time to see cool new updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a mass of reasons to stop writing the updates, it wasnt just the lack of comments. Please dont feel badly. I knew you read the posts, which was encouraging. I've been spending too much time reviewing and documenting in solitude instead of experiencing life with others. Maybe I'll switch to a monthly update.

    ReplyDelete