Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 2011 Happenings in the Studio



Welcome to H.I.T.S., (Happenings In The Studio), where I share what I did artistically over the last 31 days. I'm mid-project working on a commission to make hanging lights, which I called Cactus Lights (click to discover what is a Cactus Light).

Since how I just want to finish the lights, I'm going to have a super short H.I.T.S. for this month. I'll make it up to you next month with a video of the installed lights.





To give you scale the strand on the right is as tall as me. There are going to be three hanging lights: 7', 5.5' and 3.5' tall strands.



This is a color test and an experiment with different types of bulbs.

To give you an idea of what they are going to look like check out this post on the progress I made on the lights during October.


If you want to read more check out the Table of Contents for the H.I.T.S.

See you December 1st, 2011 for the next posting of Happenings in the Studio.


1 comment: