Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reminiscent Blue Footed Boobie











































































































Reminiscent Boobie

Giving a spunky spin on displaying family portraits, the Blue Footed Boobie has a thought bubble made up of family pictures. Some of the frames are even attached to the ceiling, which are easily enjoyed from the lazy boy chair.

Interior design and the Old World Boobie sculpture are creations by Elizabeth Symington, 2007.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the look of this room. I will miss it. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the look of this room. I will miss it. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and I love your boobie!

    Thanks for your recent comment. I made a promise to my dad to publish something before his 70th birthday in April, so I guess I better get started!

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete