Friday, May 23, 2008

I won

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the opening night of the spring show. It was really great to see all of you. It was really exciting, watching my peers win awards and cash. I am really happy for them.

For those that couldn't make it, I won best installation. At the show, my mom asked me what is installation art? Basically, it is art that creates an experience in a particular environment. I also won a book about Isamu Noguchi, a bronze plaque, and a $700 check (hello studio rent money). If you didn't get a chance to go to the opening night, don't fret. The show will be up for the next two months.

When
May 23 – July 25, 2008
10AM TO 6PM
(closed Sundays and Holidays)
Where:
Academy of Art University
601 Brannan Street (at 5th Street)

San Francisco, CA 94107 ( map )


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations from a friend of your moms! I hope you continue to enjoy your work successfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from another friend of your Mom!

    ReplyDelete