Thursday, May 15, 2008

my first juried art show!




















I have exciting news!

Two of my braille sculptures where juried into the Academy of Art University's annual spring show. It is a huge show that highlights art from each of the departments.

When
7pm- 9pm, May 22 · Opening Night

May 23 – July 25, 2008
10AM TO 6PM
(closed Sundays and Holidays)

Where:
Academy of Art University
601 Brannan Street (at 5th Street)
San Francisco, CA 94107

For a sneak peak of the sculptures, go to my web site: www.elizabethsymington.com. You'll find them on the home page. They are called "Tactile Color" and "Nothing is really White." Or check them out on my blog here and here.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Symington

1 comment:

  1. Go Elizabeth! This is so fabulous! Congratulations!!!!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete