Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Soon I will have letters after my name

Coming soon...




At my old framing job I asked about taking the test to be a CPF (certified picture framer), but my manager had never heard of the Professional Picture Framers Association, which is an industry trade association who regulates and offers the CPF tests. Also my former manager wasn't interested in paying for the test, which would of resulted in me studying 20+ books on framing.

A few days ago when I was at work, I brought up the CPF test to the owners and they knew about it and asked how soon I'd like to take it. I'm already reading my first book and making flashcards! Life is so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. You are sooooo in the right place. I am very happy for and very proud of you. When do you expect to take the test?

    ReplyDelete