Friday, July 9, 2010

Interactive booklist

One of the comments I received from the survey of this blog, was to have more book lists. I couldn't agree more!! Since 2009 this site has a record of books I've read, but it was limited in its interaction. (Click for the 2010 book list.)

Thanks to reading Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and other powerful web tools for the classroom, I was introduced to an online library called Shelfari, where you can add the books you've read, currently devouring and your wish list and network with other book fanatics.

I'm still adding the books to my Shelfari shelf, since this year I've consumed about a 100 thanks to the Caldecott childrens' books.

Please sign up on Shelfari so we can talk about books!

3 comments:

  1. I have never used shelfari. But you should check out goodreads. I have a link on the right side of my blog. Let me know what you think of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of shelfari but never used it. Maybe now I will. What else did your survey reveal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat book list. Thanks for letting me know about it. I will have to check it out in detail.

    I just noticed on your profile you juggle. It would fun to have you come over & teach J Juggling, maybe with some friends.

    ReplyDelete