Thursday, April 1, 2010

March HITS



Happenings in the Studio is a recap of my life as a visual artist. March was a very social and arty month for me, involving tattooing family members and quality control testing jumbo bouncy balls (check out the video below to see the mayhem). Per usual I didnt get done as much as I wanted, but for good reason because I was really sick for 2 1/2 weeks with a really bad flu.



My miniature toy poodle Chip turned 18!!! His motto for the year is "this is the best year ever." That's because mom and I am going to be his best friend for the year (instead of Chip being man's best friend). We figure he's earned it and deserves scrambled eggs for breakfast. Now that he is legal, we bought a lotto ticket in his name but found out that he doesn't have Grandma's gambling gene. Chipito is also on Facebook, where he likes to share videos of his best year ever.


My beloved digital camera suffered a fall and no longer works. Knowing my history of electronics I had the extended coverage plan and the camera is being fixed right now. The only bummer is that it will take 3-6 weeks for it to get mailed back to me. I used it almost everyday. I already miss it. Thanks mom for lending me your camera.


I started job hunting for a second job. Ideally it will be a position in art field, but we'll see what happens.


See you on May 1st, 2010 for the recap of what happened in the studio over the month of April.

video


HITS Table of Contents



1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to 'tell" what you did last month! Thanks for sharing. I want to learn how to do a movie too.

    ReplyDelete