Friday, July 13, 2012

Books to read next


I've only skimmed the book and already I am open to listening to it even though it sounds a little out there. According to Dr. D'Adamo, Type A blood types, (like myself) have a hard time digesting wheat, dairy and meats. I have food allergies to the first two and I rarely crave meat so I don't prepare it very often. I look forward to reading about the science behind this, testing this out and looking at the suggested types of exercise that helps Type A reduce stress. 




Ever since I was a kid, my mom has talked about this book- now it's time to read it! There are five love languages: gift giving, special time, physical touch, words of affirmation and acts of service.

It would be helpful for me know why I feel loved or irritated when friends do nice things for me. And I'd like to be aware of these ways of communicating affection, so I can be a better friend.

Take this quiz to help identify your love languages.

1 comment:

  1. I also want to read "Fire Girl." Google it now! It looks really good. I just might have to bump this one to the top of the to-read list.

    ReplyDelete