Monday, March 15, 2010

Sacramento Health Clinics

I don't have health insurance, so last week when white spots appeared on my tonsils, I knew it was time to go to the Doctors. I ended up with going to the Sutter Express Care, where I only had to wait about two hours to see the RN. Thankfully I don't have strep throat! I learned that white spots doesn't always mean strep. Either way I am glad I went in.


Sutter Express Care

(located inside select Rite Aid stores)

(Flat rate of $65 to be seen by a RN, who can write prescriptions. First come, first serve basis.)
Natomas
2751 Del Paso Rd
Sacramento, CA 95835

Roseville
4004 Foothills Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747

Sacramento
980 Florin Rd
Sacramento, CA 95831


Monday thru Friday
9:00am - 8:00pm

Saturday
10:00am - 4:00pm

Sunday
10:00am - 4:00pm



Med7

(seen by a Doctor, starts at $120 for the visit. Sliding scale not available.)



White Rock Family Clinic

Located on the grounds of White Rock Elementary School in Rancho Cordova, this clinic provides free care to the medically underserved of Sacramento County, in partnership with the Folsom-Cordova Unified School District.

Located at:
White Rock Elementary School
10495 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Clinic Hours:
Monday to Wednesday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday - noon to 8 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

For more information, or to make an appointment, call (916) 364-0724.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you didn't have strep! What were the white spots anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful too! The spots were on my tonsils.

    ReplyDelete