Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspiring Kiwi Jugglers



I had the most wonderful time going with Ian to Cirque du Soliel's show Ovo in San Francisco!




Look closely, you might recognize my necklace. It's a monkey from the game a barrel of monkeys. There were even monkeys hanging from my bun. I was getting into the mood of going to the circus. Don't we look good? I think so. :-)




We had amazing seats! The only bummer was going home. Seeing the performance makes me want to be more then I am, maybe even work for Cirque du Soliel on the design team up in Canada.




I couldn't believe my luck, there were two juggling acts which is twice as many as normal. AND there was a giant human slinky act much like this one that I found on youtube.

I am still in awe from the seeing Ovo. I'm ready to run away and join the circus!

Click here to see a video of Ovo on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment