Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why I lost sleep as a kid...













Sharp Tooth!!!!


For a year straight, my brother and I daily watched the original Land Before Time. Tim loved the animals. I loved copying my older brother.

Even though I literally cried every time I watched the movie for the first two months at the scary or sad parts, I toughed it out to be as brave as my brother. Tim can impressively quote this entire movie.

Rewatching it a few days ago (since having the flu gives me time to veg out and blog,) I managed to watch the movie without crying. Instead I was super impressed by the child voice actors and their contagious laughter, loved the old school animation and surprised to learn that Spielberg and Lucas produced the movie.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you were a very brave girl. No matter how I tried to talk you out of watching the movie, you wouldn't budge. I think you were like 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie, still do, just wont admit it. Sharptooth was and always be my favorite dino next to the ones in fantasia that is. Ever since I first saw the fantasia dinosaurs i could not go a night with out dreaming of them. And That was over half a lifetime ago,the few 16 that I have lived.

    ReplyDelete