Sunday, October 5, 2008

daily looking at my dreams


My yoga studio void of paperwork and other things that need to get done.



World map shower curtain that reminds me of my dream/plan to travel often.




Tamales are a staple for me and coconut water is comfort food. I swear by mangoes and the happiness that they bring me. I guess that means it's time to travel Central and South America. More than anything I want to explore the Galapagos islands and hang out with the blue footed boobies.

Having acquired a large bathroom, with few toiletries to fill it, I decided to make it the yoga room. I shut the door making it totally dark and quiet and light some candles. Being secluded in here, makes me focus on relaxing, which I am in much need. It feels so good to stretch and not worry about anything.

Every time I take a shower, I read the country names and capitals on my shower curtain. Dreaming up adventures in places I've only read about. My driving passion is to find a way to travel for extended periods of time without student loans holding me back.

I will find a way to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment